ACS Risk Advisory provides expertise within the area of Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency and Energy Infrastructure to support the application and financing of innovative and sustainable projects.
Risk Advisory Services:
Investability and Bankability for projects and technologies
- Sourcing of projects
- Selection of components
- Analysis of projects: technical due diligence services for project evaluation, manufacturers, technologies and suppliers
ACS Risk Advisory carries our project and risk assessment for the whole project lifecycle. The assessment covers technical aspects as well as the regulatory environment and the economic efficiency of the project.
- Evaluation of portfolios
Transaction management/capital procurement (equity/debt)-provision and structuring of the financing
- Choice and evaluation of project parties
- Operating phase: technical asset management, portfolio monitoring
Cash-Flow-Modelling: profitability calculation with scenario and sensitivity analyses, reportings
Markets and Strategies
- Market analysis/Market selection
- Feasibility studies
- Development of products and business models
- Financial set-up/investment criteria/credit policies
- Know-How-Transfer: workshops and trainings
Strong strategic partnerships
- Integrated financial and technical evaluation services for photovoltaic power plants in cooperation with VDE and Fraunhofer ISE
Risk assessment – Quality assurance – Certification
- Cooperation partner of Euler Hermes Rating GmbH for project and company ratings
Until now we assessed app. 900 green energy projects with an investment volume of nearly EUR 9 bn. Our customers are e.g. investors, banks, manufacturers of green technologies, general contractors and project developers as well as Allianz entities.